Jide Ojo’s 2021 Media Scorecard

 

Happy New Year everyone! Welcome to 2022. Last year, the tally of media stations that have interviewed or published my commentaries rose to 44 newspapers, Newsletters and Magazines, 41 Television Stations and 45 Radio Stations.

Media stations that interviewed me for the first time in 2021 are:

Radio

1.     Bright 98.7 FM, Abuja 

2.     Grace 95.5 FM, Lokoja, Kogi State

3.     Leadership Newspaper Podcast

4.     Daily Trust Newspaper Podcast

5.     Radio Now, Lagos

6.     Nigeria Police Radio 99.1 FM

7.     Maloney 95.9 FM, Keffi, Nasarawa State

8.     Today 95,1 FM Port Harcourt, Rivers State

Television

1.     Trust TV

2.     Atlantic Television Network, Port Harcourt, Rivers State

3.     News Central TV

4.     Aso TV

5.     24 News

Print media

1.     Law and Society Magazine

2.     Legit.ng

3.     HumAngle

4.     Peoples Gazette  

Development Focus with Jide Ojo on Independent Television (ITV) is a year old having aired the first edition on January 6, 2021. Thus far, we have produced 50 editions only missing two due to my being out of town. I have hosted 88 guests on the show out of which 16 are women. One of the female guests, Dr. (Mrs) Evelyn Hauwa Shekarau unfortunately died later in the year. She was until her death the Chairperson of the Nigeria Bar Association, Unity Branch, Abuja. May her soul rest in peace.

Many thanks to the management and staff of ITV for the great honour to host my own TV show, free of charge, on their media platform. Specifically, I thank the General Manager Mrs. Amber Olague, my producer Evi Egware and the cameramen, Kamorudeen, Ola, Yohanna, Baba Are and Ahmed as well as the Persons Directing (PD) - Sunny, Ekanem, Prince Balogun as well as ICT guru Prince Adeniyi.

I appreciate NTA Language for celebrating me with an award during the 10th Anniversary of the Station on December 9, 2021. I equally thank the management of ITV for finding me worthy of another award last December.

In this new year, I hope to get more women to come on my TV show and more importantly, I look forward to advert and sponsorship of the programme.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Wishing you the best of 2010

Insecurity: Nigerians as endangered specie

Jide Ojo, Asorogbayi, at 55